Monday, October 8, 2018

Thanks and Giving

I wanted to use the October Stamp of the Month a bit more since I had only used it on scrapbook layouts, and so I recreated a card layout I do quite often.



I stamped the leaf image in White Daisy on the dark purple cardstock, and then stamped the matching leaves in Fern in the centre panel. I also stamped the title in Eggplant and layered it with some Sugarplum glitter paper.

This is such a fun and easy technique to do with any image and I love the colours together.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I used the leaf image to play along with The Paper Players theme this week  and I loved the colour combo that came up with this week's Color Dare.





Products used:
Cardstock: Eggplant, White Daisy, Sugarplum Glitter Paper
Ink: Eggplant, Fern, White Daisy
Stamp set: Thanks and Giving

7 comments:

  1. Love how you used the stamp set to go from the white to the fern! What a great look! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite card layouts too! I love how you got the fern & white leaves to match up. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stamping...love the colors for fall.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the stamping and how you coordinated your colors in each panel...very pretty. I agree this is a beautiful color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Color dare and please come back for our future 3-color and TicTacToe challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever stamping technique! Pretty layout and design. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamping technique and the unexpected colors. They are so rich. Great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card lauren, thanks for joining us at Colour My heart Colour Dare Challenge. I see why you were amongst the winners, its quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!