Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hello Pumpkin CTMH Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our October Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Maz then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s October featured Paper Packet, Hello Pumpkin.

product image


At first glance this does seem to be a Halloween themed paper, but I immediately thought of a lot of other uses for it!

I went to see the musical Wicked and thought the pops of green were perfect when paired with mainly black and white tones.



I added a small banner of the striped paper behind the large circle, and added some of the green Hello Pumpkin Complements.



I cut the title on my Cricut- isn't it appropriate?



I also stamped a journal box with ruled lines and used it to tell the story, finishing off with some more embellishments from the Complements.



Don't write this Paper Packet off- it has so many uses and I can't wait to share more ideas with you.

 I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen Watkins.

Products used:
Cardstock: Black, Charcoal, Willow
Paper Packet: Hello Pumpkin
Ink: Black
Stamp set: Take Note
Embellishments: Hello Pumpkin Complements, Black Gems

6 comments:

  1. Perfect suite for your photos - great job Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout - perfect for Wicked. I love how your photo cluster draws the eye in and the circle frames them. Your Beau looks lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circle layout, Lauren. The colours are perfect for Wicked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, your title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green circle is a great focal point. Fab Page for a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked layout & loved how you used the embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!