Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Card Captions Sympathy Card

A fellow CTMH consultant recently shared some gorgeous cards using the January SOTM and it inspired me to create my own version using this new stamp set as well as my new Feels Like Home Paper Packet.

It is hard to see on the photo, but the bottom half of the white panel is also embossed with my new Dots Embossing folder!



This card is going to another consultant who recently lost a family member.

I'm joining in with the Just Add Ink Something New Challenge, as well as the Color My Heart Colour Dare of Black, White and a splash of one other colour.

8 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are always difficult but I really like how you kept this very clean and added some texture with the embossed dots. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Very well designed and blue is a great accent color.l Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the blue tones. Thanks for sharing your creation using something new and for joining in with this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always find sympathy cards difficult to create, the color choice was excellent and love the simplicity of the design and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare, and please come back for future color challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for sharing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CAS sympathy card. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us for the Color My Heart Dare Challenge. <3 Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how your card is fitting the theme of the card. It really represents loss well. The blue and black/white colour splash really works well. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!