Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Something Fierce Make and Take

I'm very excited to have my first Open House of the year this weekend, and I wanted to come up with a simple yet effective card to showcase the new Something Fierce range from CTMH.



This card uses two of the patterned papers as well as two coordinating cardstock colours for the strips at the back, and then the focal point is the balloon stamp from the Something Fierce cardmaking stamp set. The sentiment is from the January Stamp of the Month, Card Captions, which added a perfect birthday sentiment.

Everyone who comes along to my event this Friday or Saturday can create their own version of this card! For more information, please visit my Facebook Event.

I'm linking this up to the Seize The Birthday stamping only challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I like your festive colors and design for your birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!