Friday, March 1, 2019

S1903 This Happened CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop





Hello and welcome aboard our March SOTM Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s March Stamp of the Month, This Happened.


Stamps

I loved the quirky sentiment about the weekend and this card came together quickly in my mind- and thanks to my Cricut it was almost as easy to make in real life!



I also stamped some of the flourishes over my card to add a bit more interest to the background paper, which happens to be one of the new Picture My Life cards. And I love the addition of the stitched circle to tie my wine bottle and glass together.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!