Monday, April 15, 2019

Under My Umbrella



It's Autumn here in New Zealand, and the weather can definitely change without warning! So far today we've had sunshine, torrential rain and a beautiful rainbow.

I usually don't like scrapbooking photos of myself but when I saw the Heart 2 Heart Weather prompt I knew that these photos would make a perfect match!

I used the So Much Happy collection to create this bright layout, and cut out some clouds from the cut outs as well as used some of the puffy stickers for interest. The rainbow zip strip tied n perfectly with my layout theme, and the matching journalling box made it easy for me to tell the story.



I used the umbrella thin cut from one of the Paper Doll stamp sets to further tie the theme of this layout together, and the sentiment from the cut apart sheet was the final touch.




I'm sharing this layout with the Design Team over at Heart 2 Heart challenges, and I'd also love to share this layout with Scrap Our Stash Saturday Cartoon inspired challenge as the Grumpy Bear inspired me with the blue and clouds.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
    Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page with beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for joining us at SOS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool take on the challenge - Love it! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! That is one of my favorite paper lines and I have yet to use it! Great job with our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!