Thursday, May 2, 2019

May SOTM Blog Hop - To My Bestie

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring May's SOTM, which is To My Bestie, a set of 19 stamps.

No photo description available.

If you have come here from Jayma's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.

No photo description available.

This month we have 21 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This card idea started with the silhouette of the woman that I cut from the You Are Here Cartridge, and I added a fussy cut posy to her hands using the Stamp of the Month and some Burlap Ribbon. It matched perfectly with the gorgeous stripes of the new True Love Paper Packet.



I had an off-cut from a stitched circle sitting on my craft desk and it became the perfect border for my sentiment- it's times like these I feel OK about keeping all of my scraps! I stamped some of the star clusters on each edge and then stamped the main sentiment in the middle, framed by the silhouette.

Now "Hop" on over to Krista's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the May SOTM is only available until 31st May!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea (and card). Great use of scraps too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love this!!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea!! Don't you love how those "scraps" become part of your next creation? Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment being paired up with the cricut cut. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the silhouette - perfect for holding those flowers. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The silhouette is awesome! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!