Sunday, September 1, 2019

S1909 Random Act of Cardness CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our September SOTM Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Maz then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s September Stamp of the Month, Random Act of Cardness, a set of 17 stamps.

Random Act of Cardness—September Stamp of the Month


I decided to create some quick cards using my leftover scraps from the Every Little Thing workshop kit, as I absolutely love the new Wisteria and Julep colours paired with Black and White.

The first card uses one of the gorgeous die cut flowers, and I also made use of the Zip Strip to create a border.




This card keeps with the black, white and one other colour theme and I once again used die cuts along with the sentiment from the SOTM and the floral stamp from the Every Little Thing Scrapbooking stamp set.




Lastly, I added two colours to my black and white theme here, and added some dimension with a 3D butterfly and black dots.



This exclusive stamp set is only available during September. It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75.00 or for $30.50 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.


If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappy Chicks.

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!