Monday, October 28, 2019

I love YOU most of all

Image may contain: text


This week, Anything Goes at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

I decided to create a card using some leftovers from my Every Little Thing Paper Packet as I had it out on my desk, as well as the October SOTM.



I used the leaf stamp from the Stamp of the Month to create a tone-on-tone background, and then layered some Wisteria and floral paper. The sentiment was from the Stamp of the Month as well, but instead of adding a season I spelt out YOU using some of the alpha die cuts from the Every Little Thing kit.

I really like how this card came about, an the bold watercolour sentiment is a favourite of mine.

We'd love for you to share your projects with us over at Heart 2 Heart!

1 comment:

  1. Loving how you used scrapbook elements to create a card. Thank you for sharing your talent at the H2H Blog. I can't wait to see what you create next!💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!