Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Spooktacultar Australasian CTMH Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Spooktacular Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Shaunna then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s Month October special- Spooktacular.


Now I know that Halloween isn't huge in parts of Australia and New Zealand, but I still do a lot of dress up days and so do my children! They had a book character day and dressed up as Spiderman and Harry Potter so I have created this layout for their photos.

I added spider and magical accents, and the green striped paper made a perfect background for the photos.



I cut up the Happy banner to take out the Halloween part and added canvas letters that I coloured with black ink to make the title.



This exclusive Spooktacular set is only available during October- you can purchase the whole kit at a discount or purchase the individual items.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!