Thursday, March 26, 2020

Eat Cake

Being stuck at home this week has given me some time to finally play along with some of the craft challenges floating around the internet.

One of old favourites, Fusion, had this as their challenge this week.



I used both the sketch and the image to create this quick and easy card.



I used some Seaglass cardstock and framed it with gold foil tape, then simply added a slice of cake and the sentiment. It is hard to capture the gold foil in a photo but it is very shiny in person!

I am hoping to get a lot more crafting done in the coming month, as I will have a lot of weekends and nights free at home due to the lockdown situation here in New Zealand, so please come back soon to see what else I have been creating!

1 comment:

  1. Fun graphic design! Love the cool colors! glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!