Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Pet-Pourri



This week's challenge theme is one I can definitely get on bard with!

I have a lovable, goofy fluff-ball called Chester. He is very intelligent, cuddly and fluffy, and his favourite thing in the world is sleeping. I decided to make a page of him slumbering in various areas of the house- nothing gets in the way of Chester's naps!

I used the Seas The Day background for this page, as I love the stripes and they aren't beach themed at all. I also found some old PML cards and some old stickers in my stash that went with the theme of this page.



I used stamped the pawprints from the Best Friends Furever stamp set, and the sweet little cat on the journalling is from the CTMH Operation Smile set, You Make Me Happy.



If you have any pet or animal themed projects, we'd love for you to join in with the challenge too at Heart 2 Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!