Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stripes and the Sea

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Challenge theme: Stripes Challenge end date: April 30, 2020 at 11:59 11 pm Heart2Hear Challenges heart2heartchallenges.b blogspot.'

My favourite Stripe paper from the Seas The Day collection is nearly gone- but that hasn't stopped me creating!

I created this double page layout using the Seas The Day collection for photos of a trip to the beach on a stormy day.



Here's the left hand side- I used some of the paper and a zip strip, as well as accents from the sticker sheetdie cuts and the dots.



The watercolour looking splash in the background was created by second generation stamping an Ink Blot stamp in Sapphire ink. I love the washed out, beachy look that this gave the layout, as well as adding some interest to the plain cardstock background. 



The right hand side of the layout uses more of the stickers and die cuts, as well as the matching Seas The Day Picture My Life cards.



I love the watercolour look of this PML card, which goes perfectly with my faded ink blots and the beach photos. The cute little sentiment stickers from the sticker sheet are also a great way to add some interest.



I will be very sad to see this poper collection go, as I have loved creating some beach themed layouts and even layouts of my cat with this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!