Monday, May 25, 2020

After the rain comes the Rainbow


It's time for another challenge over at Heart 2 Heart- and this week we want to see your rainbow themed projects!

On off the often forgotten things in our stamp range is the single M stamps- this sweet rainbow stamp is such a bargain at only $8NZ! I used it to create a bright and cheery card for a close friend who has been having a rough time recently. The papers from Stitched Together reminded me of rain and then a rainbow and so I used them for my card base, and made the rainbow stamp the focal point of this card. 




After stamping in Intense Black ink, I coloured the image with the watercolour pencils and then  added some Clear Shimmer Brush over the sun. I popped it up on some Mint cardstock with 3D Foam Tape and finished with red gem embellishments.



We would love to see your rainbow themed products at Heart 2 Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!