Monday, June 1, 2020

S2006 Garden Tags Australasian SOTM Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our June SOTM Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s June Stamp of the Month, Garden Tags.


I had seen a lovely lady by the name of Mary do a Match Box card, so it inspired me to create one myself! I used a 4.25 x 12 inch strip of cardstock and scored the bottom at 1 inch to create a flap that the card base could be tucked into.



I clear embossed the tag and then used my water brush and Clover, Lemon and Tangerine inks to paint over it. I added a brad to the centre of the tag and fussy cut it then popped it up on some Thin 3D Foam Tape.



The main paper background is from the Mix In Paper Packet, and I added a strip of Stitched Together floral paper down the bottom as well as some white dots.

The sentiment is from the You Make Me Happy stamp set- it was just the right size to be layered on without taking away from the tag.

A full process video of this card can be found here if you'd like to watch the full version of me making this card live!

This exclusive stamp set is only available during June. If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz.

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!