Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Chester has Catitude


This week at Heart 2 Heart, the challenge is to use Black on your projects.

I love this black polka dot paper from the Mix In Paper Packet, and so I wanted to use it to scrapbook photos of my black and white cat, Chester. I paired it with some pops of green and a border created from the new Catitude stamp set.


I used the Stitched Circle Thin Cuts to add an accent on one of the photos and added a stamped sentiment from the Catitude stamp set. 



I stamped the Catituyde cat image (which is awesome by the way!) and then simply cut it up into squares to create a border along the side of my layout. This stamp set is fabulous for colouring, but I kept it to black and white to fit the theme of this page. 


Lastly, I stamped another title onto the journalling card and added a sweet little paw-print stamp too. 

I'm really pleased with how this layout turned out- I love the black and white cat border and these photos really deserved to have their story told! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!