Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Christmas Candles



It's nearly Christmas time! OK well we still have a while to go, but Christmas has come early at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week. 

I really liked the little candles in the Jolly Characters stamp set, and I thought it matched really well with the candle themed paper from the Comfort and Joy Picture My Life cards. I used the Multi Circle Windows Thin Cuts to cut the PML, and added the candles plus some star clusters and a sentiment in the spaces. I also added a few blobs of Black Diamond Stickles for a little bit of bling.
I added the thin cut overlay using some Thin 3D Foam Tape for a little bit of dimension, and my card was done!

We'd love to see your Christmas projects this week over at Heart 2 Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!