Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Midas Touch

I love using our embossing powders, and Gold is definitely my favourite!

I may have gone a bit overboard on the gold with this card...but then again, I don't think you can ever have too much gold!

I embossed a piece of White Daisy Cardstock with our Spring Blossoms Embossing Folder, and then brushed the whole thing with Versamark ink. I then put Gold Embossing Powder over the whole thing and heat set it to create a beautifully textured gold background. 


I wanted to keep the sentiment simple, so I stamped the sentiment from the March Stamp of the Month, Winged Masterpiece, using Black ink, and then matted it on some Black cardstock and lay the sentiment strip across the gold background. As a final touch, I added a Gold Glitter Gem on either side of the sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!