Thursday, March 11, 2021

In This Together Blog Hop

Welcome to our In This Together Blog Hop!  

If you have come here from Krista's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 15 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this special collection and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I wanted to create a simple friendship themed card instead of going with the obvious Covid-19 theme, and once again my eight year old joined me in my craft room to create with me so this is a combined effort between the two of us!

 


We started off by getting an idea from the cute mug zip strip, and then found a coffee mug sticker on the sticker sheet. My son chose the sentiment and then we set to work creating this card. My son wanted to use the Clover paper "because it's nearly St Patrick's Day" and then we sponged the sentiment banner with Abandoned Coral distress oxide ink to make it stick out a bit more and popped it up on some foam tape with some silver embellishing thread underneath. We also lightly stamped some circles on the card to look like coffee rings. The sentiment is from the March SOTM and stamped in Clover ink. 

Now "Hop" on over to Haley's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

10 comments:

  1. Nice card! Love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the coffee theme of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your son is joining you to create - that is awesome! I love the card that was create using two creative minds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! Love the "non-quarantine" side of these papers...and love the stamped background too! :) I'm thinking that is from our VIP Workshop set---that stamp set is one that I'll be saving to use in future projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is that stamp set- I was so inspired by it!

      Delete
  5. Awww...love your spin on this card! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!