Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Let's Hear It For The Boys



This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges- we want to hear it for the boys! Maybe it's the dad, son or husband in your life- we want to see!

I created this card using some leftover scraps- but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I cut some Kraft cardstock using the Sunburst Background Thin Cut, and then layered it on a piece of Glacier cardstock that I had splattered with the Sapphire Shimmer Brush. I then cut a larger circle in Kraft and stamped the sentiment from the My Dad Rocks stamp set.


The parts that didn't fit on the circle I fussy cut and popped up on Thin D Foam Tape. I love how the fish looks like it's jumping off the card!


Thanks for stopping by- I'd love to know what you thought of my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!