Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Christmas in July with Double Trouble


This week I have a combined challenge for you- featuring Heart 2 Heart and our fun sister blog, Double Trouble!


Being in New Zealand, we do have our midwinter Christmas here and so I have been happy to sit in my craft room and create in this cooler weather.

For this card, I pulled out my old Merry, Merry stamp set that has just been re-released by CTMH, as I love the wreath! I stamped the wreath in Avocado ink and the pine cones in Toffee, and then added a bright Candy Apple sentiment.

I pulled out an old Christmas paper that had some holly springs in it, and then matted the wreath and paper on Kraft Paper.

My finishing touch was a bow made from burlap ribbon for the Double Trouble optional part of the challenge. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas design, the wreath is so lovely topped with the dainty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper you used with the wreath stamp, pretty bow too... beautiful card. Don't forget to share your DT card with us at Double Trouble for chance at our random draw. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!