Saturday, September 18, 2021

September/October Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop!  We will be featuring all of the fun items that are available now in the September/October catalogue.  If you have come here from Haley Dyer, the Inky Scrapper, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 15 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

It's never too early to be thinking about Christmas cards, and when I saw the A Furry Merry Christmas stamp set I had to get it!

I coloured this adorable stamp set using Watercolour Pencils and placed the sentiment on some Papaya Cardstock. I then matted the card using  the new Pumpkin Spice Paper Packet (the stripe works for Christmas too!) and added some cute little crosses in first and second generation Papaya Ink using the new Pumpkin Spice Scrapbooking Stamp Set.


I added a fun sprig background using different leaves I cut from the new Holly and Ivy Digital Art Collection and then embellished the berries with the Holly and Ivy Die Cuts as the red glitter circles were the perfect size!

Now "Hop" on over to Maureen's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

6 comments:

  1. This set is on my wish list, and it looks like I am going to have to get it! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am on the fence about this set, but now...??? I love and hate these blog hops. My wish list just keeps growing when I see fabulous stuff like this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I have to admit I was not sure about this stamp set but you are making it hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the added greenery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!