Sunday, March 6, 2022

In Full Bloom Fancy Fold Card

 I have finally succumbed to the dreaded Covid, and so I have been hiding in my craft room for the last couple of days. One bonus is that I have had time to try out all sorts of fun new fancy fold cards.

I used the new In Full Bloom Paper Packet, as it reminded me of the exact colours for the current Fusion challenge!

Here is a cutting guide to the measurements for this card if you want to have a go at creating your own.

Using the colours from the challenge, I coloured my stamped florals from the In Full Bloom Scrapbooking Stamp Set and Thin Cuts, although the sentiment came from the In Full Bloom Cardmaking set. I also added some Black Enamel Dots for embellishment.

I was kind of inspired by the sketch as well for this fancy fold card, although I did my panel vertically instead of horizontally, as it looks like the sketch when opened up. You can see a video of the card being opened up here

I stamped the inside panel as well, and left enough space at the bottom to write a message.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will be inspired to try this fun card!

4 comments:

  1. I love your fancy fold! Pretty mix of paper, colors and flowers! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautoful fancy fold card, love how you've used our sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fancy fold on this wonderful card. Pretty mix of papers too. Thanks for sharing this over at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!