Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Frosty Days with AHSC

Another week, another sketch challenge!

The angular frames threw me a bit as I had no die cuts, but then I came across this PML Card that reminded my of the sketch look and so I figured I can get my Christmas cards for 2023 started early!

I used some old Kraft spotted paper to stamp and fussy cut the reindeer from this month's Stamp of the Month, Frosty Days, and added a red nose and a cute green scarf that was also paper pieced. 

I also couldn't find my scallop die cut so I improvised with two layers of another shape in red glitter and an old paper that i inked around the edges for more contrast. I then added some more red glitter shapes and stamped the sentiment below.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the theme of your card with the deer. Lots of great details and you've used our sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!