Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Australasian Are We There Yet? Blog Hop

 


Hello and welcome aboard our Are We There Yet? Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from ScissorsPaperHeart then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s January  Featured collection, Are We There Yet?

I am currently on holiday as we speak, and so I have been prepping some scrapbook pages in advance for my photos, so that I am ready to go when I get home! This collection is perfect for all kinds of travel photos. 

Here is my layout all ready for some photos- I backed some White Daisy cardstock with Sapphire card after I had splattered it with some of the Sapphire Shimmer Brush, and then started layering and adding dimension from there.

I used a lot of scraps to layer this together, with a mixture of patterned paper, coordinating cardstock and zip strips. I also added some thin cut tags to add my journalling later.


I really like doing little embellishment clusters in the corners, so here I used some of the stickers and zip strips from the collection. 


I used the globe sticker and popped it up on some 3D Foam Tape for dimension, to provide an anchoring point for the photos.


I really love the combination of bold and subtle patterns within this paper packet, and the handy stickers add some great interest. The colours really pop against the white, and the splatter of shimmer helps to combat the stark white. 

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.


5 comments:

  1. I love the embellishment clusters & the use of the paper strips on your layout. The cardstock breaks up the printed paper nicely & ties in well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of this layout and how you used multiple smaller pieces of paper, really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used all the little bits of paper to create this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!