Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Storybook Birthday Card

Welcome back to another week of cards inspired by AHSC sketches!


My niece had her second birthday on the weekend, and my ten year old son wanted to help me make a card for her. Of course, the Storybook collection was perfect and combined with the sketch, this card came together so easily!


We used some Blue Belle glitter paper for the background, and added a sticker and die cut from the Storybook collection. The sketch had some cloud-looking parts too, and so I used some cloud thin cuts and my son sponged around them and adhered them with foam tape. He even coloured in the horn and the mane and tail of the unicorn with my Watercolour Pencils. 

Didn't he do well? Its so nice to hang out at my craft desk with him.

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my interpretation of the sketch, and we do hope youll join us for your own ideas at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!