Thursday, August 10, 2023

Australasian Cosy Up Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Cosy Up Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scrappy Chicks then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s August Featured collection, Cosy Up. (Or Cozy Up if you're not in Australasia!)



I haven't had as much time as I would like to scrapbook, but I have been churning out some cards using my scraps and I have also been getting into using my Cricut again.

I started with my favourite Cosy Up Paper as the base of the card, and overlaid this with the Multi Square Windows Thin Cuts. I used the Cosy Up Coordinating Cardstock colours of Shortbread, Paprika, Toffee, Honey Butter and Rosemary to make this card, as well as some Gold Glitter Paper



The sentiment was stamped with Mocha Ink, and comes from the Cosy Up Cardmaking Workshop Kit.I also stamped one of the leaves using this kit, and stamped the leaf detail with Sage Ink on the Rosemary Cardstock. 


Here's a close up of the mushrooms, leaves and acorn I cut using the Cosy Up Digital Art Collection. I cut the top of the acorn from one of the Cosy Up papers, and sponged the dotted section of the mushrooms with Mocha Ink for more definition as they weren't dark enough for my liking when I cut them with Toffee cardstock. I then used the Gold Glitter Paper for the base of each mushroom because I can't have a card with no bling!  

I also added some extra bling using Gold Loose Sequins for the finishing touch, which I attached to the card with Micro Glue Dots.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Creative Inspirations.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!