Monday, December 8, 2014

Tinsel Time

This week at Heart2Heart Challenges we have a Color Combo for you: Tinsel Time!

You must use Silver, Black, and Lagoon on your project.  Feel free to add other colors- or not- but these three colors must take center stage.

I used a black background as my base, and used two Picture My Life Kits to add the Lagoon and Silver accents. Some sequins and washi provided decorative elements, and the decorative cards meant I did not have to worry about where to put my titles or journalling. I distressed the edges of the photos to make them a bit more masculine.



This layout came together quickly, and matches my boys' fun personalities perfectly! A great way to document what we got up to over the weekend.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black
Embellishments: Lollydoodle Sequins, Silver Sequins, Silver Shimmer Trim
Picture My Life: Chalk It Up, Later Sk8r
Tools: Corner Rounder, Edge Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!