Saturday, December 5, 2015

ABC Blog Hop- Y


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Y. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their Y element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Catherine then you're on the right track!

For my Y, I chose to share my Yuletide Advent Calendar!

I cut 25 tags on my Cricut in Colonial White cardstock, then added paper from White Pines and a holly bough cut in Fern cardstock from the Cricut Artistry cartridge.



I numbered each tag with a smaller Colonial White piece and used Cranberry, Fern, Chocolate and Glacier inks to stamp the numbers using the retired Magical Day stamp set.



I perforated each numbered piece, and then wrote the daily activity on the underside. Each day, my boys can rip off the number and find out which Christmas activity we will be doing!



These tags are clipped on to my Black Frame using the Mini Clothespins, although I used a red clothespin for the current tag so that my boys will know which one to rip off.



The Yuletide Advent Calendar has joined my Christmas decorated area, along with my other White Pines projects. To see these White Pines projects, please click here.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Darlys of Crafty Happy.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Advent Calendar, you've been busy! it's all really great stuff! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Advent calendar! I am sure the boys will have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Thanks for the Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!