Monday, December 14, 2015

Reindeer Bells Bags, Tags and Cards

The final challenge of the year at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is Gifts from the Heart.

I think that gifts are always better with a fancy gift wrap and matching card, so I set about creating a cute set of gift tags, bags and cards for my last minute everyday gifts this year.

I used the retired Seasons Tweetings gift bags, and then created some matching tags and cards using what I had on hand.



Each tag has a different motif, and I also embellished some of them using the Gold Sequins and Red Enamel Gems, with a few items also cut from the Cricut.



Finally, I made these quick matching cards to go with each bag- three of each design. I used the inners of the sunburst borders for each card- use every little bit!



I am so pleased with how these turned out, just waiting to be filled with chocolates or any other little treat.

How do you create Gifts from the Heart? Link you creation here.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Ruby, Topiary, White Daisy
Embellishments: Gold Fundamental Assortment, Gold Sequins, Red Enamel Gems
Ink: Black, Desert Sand, Ruby, Topiary
Stamp sets: Fill In The Blank-HolidayReindeer Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!