Monday, October 3, 2016

Uptown Fundamentals

Have you seen the gorgeous new Uptown Fundamentals Paper Packet?


Uptown is the theme of this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart, so of course I had to use this paper packet! The cross design was a perfect pairing to some photos of a musical I was recently in.

This double page layout was created using a cutting guide from one of the CTMH Make If From The Heart books. I paired the black cross paper with Raspberry and Blossom Cardstock to match the program. I also added some touches of gold using the Gold Fundamental Assortment and the PML Gold Watercolour Cards. I also added some Pink Enamel Gems down the bottom on top of the script patterned paper, which I thought also fitted perfectly with the photos.



The journal box and date were stamped using the Capture This stamp set, and I created the title from the This & That stamp set.



I added a Flip Flap Memory Protector to include the program on the layout for future reference, so that I can show my boys my name in it and also display the photos of the back of the program.



I love this paper packet for pairing with any other colour, and it works for a variety of themes. Black and white worked so well with these nun photos, but it would also work for wedding, baby or birthday photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!