Thursday, February 16, 2017

Featured Products Blog Hop- Thin Cuts

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Thin Cuts.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Donna you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

I love the School Kids stamp set with matching thin cuts, and I needed to do my seven year old's first day of school PML page so this was a perfect opportunity!

I started by stamping the little boy onto Watercolour Paper using the Archival Black Ink.



I then used the matching thin cuts set to cut him out- no more fussy cutting for me!



He then got coloured using my Watercolour Paints and I left him to dry.



I popped the cut image up on Foam Tape and added it to a cut PML card using the Fundamentals Enchantment Paper.



I also stamped and cut the apple from this stamp set and thin cuts to add to another PML card.



This card was made by using some of the stamps from the School Kids stamp set to make a title.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Corinna.  Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Complete list of blogs participating:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Lauren, I LOVE this! I have so much scrapbooking to do, I pretty much do what I feel like doing and after seeing your lovely PML cards I am totally ready to dig out some of my daughter's school pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great PML cards. Love your water colouring on the little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are keeping up with your scrapbook with the PML cards; they are quick and still leave room for creativity. These look great! I love the watercolouring in particular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!