Monday, May 15, 2017

Everyday Life

I love documenting the big events in my life, but it's nice to remember some of the everyday moments too. 

 One of the things I always enjoy is taking my two boys out for coffee dates when I have some one-on-one time with them. 

I created this layout to document the coffee (and fluffy) dates using the Enchantment Fundamentals.


 
This adorable bear and his coffee cup were the perfect addition to my layout- as well as the sentiment. I added a few red enamel hearts


 
The This & That stamp set is great for adding a title to everyday moments, so I added one of the stamp sentiments to the top of the journal box as time with my boys makes me happy.




Do you have an Everyday Life project to share? You can link up with the Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!