Saturday, March 8, 2014
Everything ABCs Blog Hop- E
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter E. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their E element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.
If you came from Anita then you're on the right track!
Easter is always such a fun time in my family, so this will be my "E" theme!
I created this layout of our Easter Weekend 2013 using some scraps I had leftover from retired kits.
The paper and cardstock is from Laughing Lola, and I used Pacifica cardstock as well. Lucas really enjoyed going on an Easter egg hunt! I used the new Colored Egg stamp and fussy cut it as an embellishment- for $5 this is a great Easter stamp to have! The title was cut using the Cricut.
The overlay was also cut using the Cricut, and adds an interesting touch to a collage of photos.
Finally, this sweet little bunny provided the finishing touch in the corner, and was also cut using the Cricut.
I am also entering this layout in the Heart to Heart Challenge of Cricut Me March using the overlay.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Michelle of Michelle's Handmade World.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
2. Joy McHargue - Studiowow
3. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
4. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6. Anita Autore- Cards and Coffee
7. Lauren Moore - CTMH Craftings (you are here!)
8. Michelle Battitori - Michelle's Handmade World
9. Sharon Chapman - Sharon's Paper Fiesta
10. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
11. Stephanie Feist - The Quilted Scrapper
12. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Laughing Lola Gold, Pacifica, Blush, Saddle, White Daisy
Ink: Black, Blush, Sunset, Cotton Candy, Honey, Pear, Creme Brulee, Lagoon, Hollyhock, Topiary, Juniper
Stamp set: Colored Egg
Paper: Laughing Lola
Embellishments: all cut using the Cricut
Tools: Micro Tip Scissors, Tombow adhesive, Glue Pen, Crucit