Sunday, November 6, 2016

W is for Westlake


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter W. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their W element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Catherine then you're on the right track!

For my W, I decided to do a layout of Westlake, our local park that currently has some beautiful swans residing in the lake.

Unfortunately, every time we go there I have forgotten to take photos recently, but I have the layout ready to go for when we next head there with the camera!

I had to use the Swan Lake paper, which also had some fabulous PML cards that I used for the journal boxes and decoration. The Westlake title (cut from the Cricut) background even has teeny swans on it!



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Darlys of Crafty Happy.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!