Sunday, July 15, 2018

Central Park CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Central Park Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Creating with Kara Davies then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s July Featured collection, Central Park.


I love the bright, happy colours of Central Park and I also love the coordinating cardmaking stamp set based on housewarmings, new homes and home sweet home.

My friends have just moved out to a more rural area and I wanted to make them a cheerful congratulatory card as we are seeing them tomorrow.



Because one of the house stamps is symmetrical, I was able to use one of my favourite stamping techniques for when I'm too lazy to colour. I cut out the shape with the coordinating Thin Cut and then used the smooth back of the stamp to create a second generation base of Cranberry. I then stamped the detailed stamp image over the base in Cranberry ink.

Central Park is a beautifully vibrant collection and I'm sure I'll be sharing may more creations with you.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Crop Craft Create.

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I was looking at that house trying to figure out what paper you had stamped it on...then I read your notes! It looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card, this colour combinations looks more subtle and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever technique for "colouring". Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping technique. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!