Friday, July 13, 2018

Sweet Baby elephant card

Sometimes I struggle to create a baby card when I am unsure if it will be a boy or a girl, but I still like to incorporate pinks and blues into baby shower cards.

I was luckily inspired by the Color Dare and Addicted to CAS challenges this week.



I knew I wanted to use the baby elephant die cut and stamp set, and the rest of my card just came together- I love it when that happens!



I added a few grey embellishments but I still think the overall affect is quite simple and clean.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, CAS. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and hope you visit us for future color challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card! The sentiment is so true!
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Lauren! Love that sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and I love the sentiment. Lovely CAS card and so glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!