Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Christmas is Love

Who doesn't love glitter and glitz- and it's especially awesome on Christmas cards.

I found a red glitter stocking in the new Christmas embellishments I have and the idea of this card immediately came to mind. I used some of the other stocking stickers on either side and joined them all with gold threaded twine. The stamped sentiment seemed to be a perfect fit for this card too!



I added extra bling with some gold glitter gems and some gold shimmer trim that I cut in a zigzag.



I'm playing along this week with the Heart 2 Heart Glitz and Glam challenge.

Products used:
Cardstock: Candy Apple, White Daisy
Embellishments: Gold Glitter GemsGold Shimmer Trim,  'Tis The Season Complements, White and Gold Twine
Ink: Candy Apple
Paper: 'Tis The Season
Stamp set: Love With All The Trimmings

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! What a great idea to showcase three stockings on a card! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS Christmas card, with all the sparkly stockings. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart. Just as information we have the wrong close date in our post and want you to know the close is November 3, midnight not sure of time zone. I'm notifying you in case you wanted to meet Perfect Attendance because this is the only one I don't see a submission for. I've notified the moderator to make change to close date in our post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable card! I love what you did!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart to Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glittery stockings, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!