Friday, November 9, 2018

Noel Christmas Card

I'm well and truly into Christmas card making mode, and I am loving the is The Season Paper Packet for all of my backgrounds.

I've been trying to use challenges for inspiration, and so this week I made a card based on the following challenges:

Craft Rocket- Christmas is Coming
Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes With Dies
Double Trouble- Christmas with Tic-Tac-Tuesday


I chose the bottom Tic-Tac-Tuesday line and went with stamping, red and plaid plus I used a die and made a Christmas themed card.



The Noel sentiment is die cut from my Cricut machine, and I stamped the holly leaves and fussy cut, then added the berries directly onto the cardstock.

This card was then blinged up a bit, and now it is ready for sending!

Products used:
Cardstock: Candy Apple, White Daisy
Cricut Collection: Season of Joy
Embellishments: Grey Gems
Ink: Candy Apple, New England Ivy
Paper Packet: 'Tis The Season
Stamp set: Christmas Countdown

2 comments:

  1. Very simple but beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, CAS and nice layout and love that you used the Try Stamping on Tuesday TicTacToe choices...so don't forget to add their link to your post, and add your photo to Try Stamping on Tuesday...you can find the link on our challenge. Like how you did your holly and berries. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!