Sunday, January 20, 2019

Featured Paper Blog Hop-Something Fierce

No photo description available.

Welcome to our Featured Paper Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our Something Fierce Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart Consultants. If you are visiting from Debi's blog then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Carol.

I got very lucky with this paper packet as I have a dinosaur themed wedding coming up (I know!) and I wanted to create a wedding card and a scrapbook layout for the upcoming event.

Here is the wedding day card I created using the Something Fierce stamp sets. I fussy cu the green dinosaur after stamping and adhered him using some foam tape, and then I added the congratulations banner from a wedding stamp set as well as hearts from the Something Fierce complements.



I also wanted to create a matching wedding day layout for the photos, and I used the coordinating Ballerina cardstock as a base for these pages and added some of the cut apart pieces as well as the same stamped sentiment to the layout.



The journal box with the marching dinosaurs is from the coordinating Something Fierce Picture My Life Cards, which make it so easy to add the story behind the photos.

I'm very excited to go to this wedding, and I am glad I already have a layout ready to go so that i can scrapbook the photos instantly!

I'd love for you to leave me a comment before you check out Julie's blog.

6 comments:

  1. How timely you are attending a Dino-themed wedding. Your card and layout are perfect (and beautiful!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created the perfect card and layout for a dino-themed wedding! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG a dinosaur themed wedding! I love it and this is SO perfect. Such adorable artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!