Monday, January 21, 2019

Heart Happy Blog Hop

Welcome to our Heart Happy Blog Hop!  

If you have come here from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog. 

Image may contain: text




The Heart Happy Paper Packet features an awesome cut apart sheet, and the glasses embellishment sparked this page idea for me since my partner was wearing his aviator sunglasses for a Top Gun themed dress up party.

I used a classic grid design so that I could showcase as many of the papers as possible- I love how well they all work together.



Here's a close up of the embellishment that gave me the idea for this layout- isn't it cute?



I used a lot of the paper patterns to add interest to the layout, but I couldn't resist stamping this xoxo on one of the papers using the January Stamp of the Month.



Now "Hop" on over to Krista's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

13 comments:

Thank you for commenting!