Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Tag, You're It! CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are 10 of us highlighting uses for Tags.

 This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.

If you are coming from Darlys' Blog, you are on the right track!

I had some leftover tags I had cut on my Cricut from my Christmas projects, and I wanted to use some of them on cards. I went with the green ribbon that was already attached to the tag, and then happened to place it next to one of these flowers from my Magnolia Frame Kit- and this card was born!


I added the 3D flower to the tag, which I random stamped with small love hearts and the sentiment, both from the January Stamp of the Month. I then backed the card with some of the Heart Happy Paper Packet, and now I have a sweet card to celebrate love.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please continue onto Melissa's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!

Products used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishments: Fern Stitched Ribbon, Magnolia Frame KitThin 3D Foam Tape
Ink: Ballerina, New England Ivy
Paper Packet: Heart Happy
Stamp set: Card Captions

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!