Saturday, February 2, 2019

Black and White Birthday

I'm joining in with the fun Seize The Birthday theme this week of Black and White!

I have been asked to make lots of masculine birthday cards recently, and so black and white seemed to be a good choice for a neutral card that could be used for anyone.

I found some leftover black and white paper scraps and I wanted to use one of my new birthday stamps, and I came up with this card:



I really like the simplicity of this card- yes it has a lot going on but it's only one layer, which I find easiest for posting cards.

I can see this card being in other monochromatic themes as well- how awesome would this look in a bright blue or a summery peach colour?

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. This was my suggestion for this challenge and you have really made a card that is so very comely and ideal for a masculine birthday card. Thanks for joining us in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!