Saturday, February 2, 2019

Buddies Scrapbook Layout

I've been participating in a 30 page challenge this year, and so it has really motivated me to get my photos off my computer and into albums!

My youngest son has a real bond with our cat Chester- they are nearly the same size and quite inseparable. I love the sweet ways that Chester will curl up to him no matter what he is doing.

I had to make a scrapbook layout to show their special bond, using various hues of blues and some cute embellishments.



I like the subtle texture of the white background paper, and the cute Besties tab that was part of a cut out sheet. I also added some navy enamel dots.



I cut the title from my Cricut, and embellished with a small crown sticker, some more enamel dots and a stamped line of hearts.



I must remember how much I love monochromatic pages and do them more often in the future!

I'm linking this page up with the Scrap The Boys challenge.

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos, clearly the best of friends! Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat's page ... my love! Very cute! Thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at STB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, your layout is absolutely adorable! I love the photos so much! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful layout about a boy and his special friend. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute the blue gradation!
    Thank you for joinning us at Scrap the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!