Friday, February 1, 2019

S1902 Heartfelt Sentiments CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our February Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Vandra then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s February Stamp of the Month, Heartfelt Sentiments.



I had to create a layout focusing on the gorgeous main stamped image- which quickly turned into a double page layout using the suggested colours of Sugarplum, Sapphire and Sage. I also added a few accents of Ballerina.



Here's a close up of the full stamped image- I coloured it using Sugarplum and Sage ink, and also used my Sugarplum Shimmer Brush on certain flowers to add some extra sparkle.



I also stamped and fussy cut one of the smaller sentiments from this stamp set and layered it between two of the photo mats.



To add some extra interest, I cut some vine thin cuts in Sage cardstock and added some hexagons that I had embossed with the Rose Embossing Folder.




This exclusive Stamp of the Month is only available during February. It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $30.50 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Creating with Kara Davies.

I'm also sharing this page with the Double Trouble Challenge  and The Paper Girls for my sparkly touches on the main floral sentiment image.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout I really like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design Lauren. Whoever gets to feature in your photos will feel very special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, lovely scrapbook layout and the soft pink and green is so inviting for the photos you will be adding. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colouring/painting. I love the flower embossed hexagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!