Sunday, February 17, 2019

Featured Paper Blog Hop-I Heart Us

Welcome to our Featured Paper Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our I Heart Us Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart Consultants. If you are visiting from Debi's blog then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Carol.

I fell in love with one of the layouts shown in the Workshops Your Way I Heart Us Scrapbooking Kit and I knew it would be perfect for the photos of my grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary.

The love that my grandparents still have for each is other is so lovely to see, and all the bright colours in this layout pair well with the colours of the cake and my dress.



The LOVE title was so accurate, and look at how well the blue colour matches the blue fondant on the cake! My grandparents are retired dairy farmers and their sons have taken over the farm, but they still make sure to visit regularly to keep an eye on things so of course we needed a cow themed cake.



I am definitely very blessed to still have my grandparents around, and I loved the bright and cheerful hues of this layout for such a fun and joy-filled day.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and look at my layout- I'd love to know what you think.

Next, check out the talented Erica's blog!

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!