Friday, February 15, 2019

I Heart Us Australasian CTMH Blog Hop




Hello and welcome aboard our February Featured Paper Packet Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Vandrathen you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a card which features some of the embellishments from Close To My Heart’s February Featured collection, I Heart Us.

product image

When I saw the big bold rainbow on the cut apart sheet I knew I had to try the dappled watercolour background I've been meaning to practice. I fussy cut the rainbow and then added it to a blue washed watercoloured paper with speckles of gold and swashed with the clear shimmer brush.



Here is a close up of the speckled, glimmer effect that this technique has.


This collection is available in the current catalogue and Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Kara Davies.

5 comments:

  1. Great background technique Lauren, and a lovely cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water coloured background looks great Lauren. I agree it's a really cheerful card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your watercolour background turned out - the rainbow stands out so well on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that rainbow too. I think you did a great job on making your own watercolour background :) perfect sky for a cloudy rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!