Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Mr and Mrs



I was recently invited to a wedding and I was also asked to create a card for a lot of people to sign. I knew that the wedding colours were red and green, and so I started with a base idea of Candy Apple and Sage together and then went from there.

The bold sentiment was cut from my Cricut, and then I used the Bunches of Love stamp set to create a floral focal point in the wedding colours.



I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and I hope the bride and groom liked it!


I flipped this week's sketch at AHSC to use as the basis of the design, as I felt that the bold title looked better at the top.

I'm also entering this card in the Double Trouble Flowers challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Really love that bold sentiment at the top, and that your reversed the sketch to accommodate this...beautifully done with that floral set. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and AHSC, and hope you come back to see what Thing 1,2 and 3 are up to in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite flower stamps. I love how you used multiple colors in the flower. Cool design! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the bold sentiment and the cluster of flowers. Fabulous use of the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, that flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this take on the sketch! great bold sentiment! thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!