Friday, March 15, 2019

So Much Happy Australasian CTMH Blog Hop




Hello and welcome aboard our March Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Kara then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s March Featured Paper Packet, So Much Happy.


I fell in love with the Workshops Your Way So Much Happy Scrapbooking Kit the moment I saw it- I knew it would be perfect for my recent travel and birthday photos! 

Here's the travel themed layout, featuring lots of different patterns and colours. 



I love the use of all the patterns and zip strips, as well as puffies (did I mention I love puffies!) and the ombre EXPLORE title.



I also love the matching PML cards and the cute little sentence stickers that add a little something extra to the layout. 



The birthday photos layout also caught my eye, as I wanted to document my son's 6th birthday party and these blues matched wonderfully with the photos. 



Look at this glorious combination of chipboard, mini title stickers and puffies!



I also made good use of the cut apart sheet featuring the rainbow ampersand, and the sticker sheet also comes with mini alphas for creating your own titles.



This Paper Packet definitely gives me So Much Happy!

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz's Blog.

5 comments:

  1. I love that the WYW patterns make it so easy for us to have awesome layouts in our albums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your first layout so colourful, the varying sized strips are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your layouts because they don't overpower your photos. They really are the heroes of your layouts as they should be. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren, I am Unknown. My new laptop didn't seem to let me log in and I only just realised. Luv V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!