Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Dressed up for Christmas Day

Image may contain: text

I love the theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge- All Spruced Up!

I know we have the new Spruced Up collection but when I read this prompt I thought about everybody being spruced up, or dressed up. We were recently all dressed up for Christmas Day and so I am sharing a layout based on our Christmas Day attire.

My twin sister and I both turned up in red dresses for Christmas Day, and the colour of our dresses was so similar to Candy Apple and the beautiful Cedar and Pine paper packet so I used these papers and colours for the double page layout.



The left hand side of the page also features a photo of my books looking fancy, as well as a title stamp and some of the Cedar and Pine stickers.



Even my Dad and partner colour coordinated perfectly- this was such a wonderful opportunity to get some nice family photos!



We would love to see your "All Spruced Up' projects over at Heart 2 Heart challenges!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!